Well, this movie can. It's like a bunch random events one after another (the script was probably thrown together on a beer drinkingweed smoking afternoon). I couldn't tell you what the story is about, even if you'd point a gun at my head. There is no point watching this, because it gives you a serious headache, or, what's worse, tons of restless hours wondering what was this all about. However, there are things I realized after the ending:
- Nevada desert is full of strange, possibly mentally handicapped people
- You should never try to find a black mailbox unless you are a taciturn, annoying Pizza guy wearing jeans and red T shirt
- Twisted goth chicks will make love to you only when you're wearing a ridiculous UFO mask
- Never try hitchhiking if you can't make a distinction between black and white
- Famous businessmen try to vitalize themselves by drilling their forehead
To cut a long story short, "Lift" is a bad, meaningless, irritating experience. Consider yourself to be warned, avoid this disaster at all costs! I told you...
Review by enemigavortexx from the Internet Movie Database.