I actually applaud the concept, as it's a very "current" theme. I'm sure some folks like this kind of film, but it's just not for me, and seeing it with a >5 rating is hard to believe.
EVERYTHING is over the top.
- cheesy, blown up "acting"
- fake gore that looks nothing like actual gore
- dialog so bad it makes you cross your legs
- single point and shoot recorder that is so bad it makes you want to carve your eyes out with spoons
- sound is likely captures by whatever single point stock stereo mic was on the camera, and is so bland and muddled at times that you'll want to ram copies of the Bible in to your ear canals
- zombies so terrible looking that they'll make you run to bathroom for a long...um...session. And oh yeh...these are the fast running kind of zombies that know how to fight. Yeesh...I shoulda stayed in the bathroom.
Props to the creators for their message of LGBTQ empowerment and tolerance, but good holy moses on a popsicle stick...it was bad.
But what do I know. I'm neither a bible thumper nor a part of the LGBTQ community. Maybe If I was part of either club I would have appreciated the horror that is this film.
Review by Mike_T-Little_Mtn_Sound_Archive from the Internet Movie Database.